Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 23 July 2018
- WhatsApp limits message forwarding in response to lynchings
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Twitter make leaving easier
- Mobile security – how to have your cake and eat it [PODCAST]
- DOJ to publicly disclose election tampering schemes
Tuesday 24 July 2018
- The Bluetooth “device snooping bug” – what you need to know
- Names and photos of Venmo ‘drug buyers’ published on Twitter
- Google hasn’t suffered an employee phishing compromise in over a year
- Why your website is officially ‘not secure’ from today
Wednesday 25 July 2018
- How one hacker could have changed automotive history
- Hidden camera Uber driver fired after live streaming passenger journeys
- Crimson Hexagon banned by Facebook over user data concern
- Scammers pwn verified Fox Twitter account to scam cryptocurrency
- Russian hackers are ready to disrupt US energy utilities, says DHS
Thursday 26 July 2018
- HTTP versus HTTPS – what’s all the fuss? [VIDEO]
- More browser extensions and apps caught spying on users
- Man accused of tricking men into involuntary porn
- Twitter boots 143K bad apps, throttles developer access to API
- Would a bill banning bots do more harm than good?
- Bigamists have no right to privacy on Facebook
Friday 27 July 2018
- “Simple trick” floors home security camera, gives anyone access
- Your essential guide to what sysadmins really mean
- Google takes on Yubico with its own security key, Titan
- Help us bring a smile to a sysadmin’s dial…
- Our FREE #SysAdminDay gift means you need NEVER code in Python again!
- Nerves jangled by new ransomware attack on shipping giant
- Wyden urges government agencies to ditch Flash
- 40% off Sophos Home Premium. Happy SysAdmin Day!
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.